AYearToClear.com was designed as a safe, gathering place to support readers during their yearlong journey of clearing. Consider it sacred space, like a temple, where everyone is welcome, and certain unconscious behaviors are not permitted.
As with any community space, there are rules in place for keeping it safe for everyone. For this reason we have developed a set of community standards. They are listed below. Please read them carefully.
- Respect this space. Please treat it with respect and honor the pure intentions that went into creating it for you.
- Be mindful what you post. Clutter and clearing has a way of bringing up our best and worst (unprocessed, shadow) sides. In the words of Sri Sathya Sai Baba: “Before you speak, ask yourself: Is it necessary? Is it true? Is it kind? Will it hurt anyone? Will it improve on the silence?”
- Be respectful. This space honors diversity, inclusivity, and unique perspectives. Unkind or hurtful comments, tirades, or rants, towards another member will not be tolerated and will be removed from the comment thread and the site without notice.
- You are not here to fix anything or anyone; you are not here to be “fixed.” This space is not a counseling or therapy session. It is not a place to give feedback to anyone unless it is requested. It is place to witness, listen, and share: share your stories of triumph and challenge; receive and give support; build a clearing community.
- Safety is key. We will remove contents and disable accounts if we believe that there is a genuine threats to public safety, or risk of physical or emotional harm to anyone.
Our Commitment to You
- All personal information that you enter in the registration page is stored on a restricted database server that meets the highest industry standards. It is safe.
- We respect everyone’s privacy. Your personal information will not be shared with anyone at any time.
- You can unsubscribe at any point by deleting your user account by clicking the red “Delete Profile” button at the bottom of the profile page.